- Bread and Butter Pudding A custard with bread and fruit
- Bruce Family Pudding Traditional steamed fruit pudding.
- Chocolate Mousse A Spanish tradition, with some tasty alternatives.
- Chocolate Self-Saucing Pudding A pudding which separates into cake and sauce during cooking
- Custard A lucious sweet sauce, good for pouring over puddings.
- Custard Tart A sweet pie with a lovely creamy center
- Lemon Delicious A quick simple lemon pudding.
- Pavlova The classic egg white dessert.
- Rice Pudding A pudding, made with rice!
- Trifle Cake, jelly, fruit, custard and cream. A great summer dessert.
- Limoncello, Arancello, etc A deliciously sweet digestif which can be made with any citrus
- Char Siu Pork Belly Char siu pork belly: succulent and delicious
- Chicken Pot Pie Chicken Pot Pie
- Date Pilaf A deeply flavorful pilaf, excellent as both a side and main.
- Eggplant Parmesan Vegetarian parmagiana.
- Osso Bucco Veal in a tomato based vegetable sauce.
- Ragù alla Bolognese The official ragù recipe from the Accademia Italiana della Cucina.
- Turkish Braised Lamb Shanks Tender lamb shanks in a delicious sauce.
- Zucchini Slice Zucchini based quiche.
- Fudge (Biscuits) Fudge, in biscuit form. Need I say more?
- Fudge (Slab) Fudge, in slab form. Need I say more?
- Meringues A sweet snack made from egg whites.
- Sausage Rolls A tasty snack of sausage meat wrapped in puff pastry.
- Scones Traditional scones, served with cream and jam.